Comments

Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Marriage Anniversary SMS - Happy Anniversary Wishes Collection Quotes - Marriage Date Messages

Posted by at 20:30 Read our previous post
–>
Long after our anniversary And this greeting has been thrown away Think of the thought behind it,
Each and everyday,
Happy Anniversary


–>
Nothing in this world Could ever be As wonderful as the love You’ve given me
Your love makes my days so very bright,
just knowing you’re my darling wife(Husband).
Happy Anniversary

->
That special day is here again The day we took our vows
You’re just as special to me today As you still get me aroused.
Happy Anniversary Lover

–>
Best wishes to you both on ur anniversary,
May the love that you share Last your lifetime through,
As you make a wonderful pair.
Happy Wedding Anniversary

–>
On this special day,
best wishes go to you,
that this wonderful love u share,
lasts your lifetime through.
Happy anniversary to you my Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 SMS Bunches is powered by Blogger - designed by Jaydeep vaniya