Comments

Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Friendship SMS in English-Dosti SMS- Friendship SMS 140 Characters

Posted by at 01:42 Read our previous post
=>
Best lines said by a friend
“I cannot promise to solve all ur problems
but
I can only promise that
I will never let u face them alone”
=>
Beautiful friendship Saying:
“Life can give us a number of Beautiful Friends!”
But..
“Only True Friends can give us a Beautiful Life…!!”
One of my true friend is ‘U’

=>
LIFE changes frm
Clasroom 2 office
Books 2 files
Jeans 2 formal
Pocketmoney 2 salary
Grlfrnd 2 wife
Lekin saale dost kbhi nahi badalte
Kamine k kamine rhte hai

=>
Din Aate Hai, Din Jate Hai
Kuch Lamhe Aap K Bin Guzar Nahi Pate Hai
Inhi Lamho Ko Samet K Dekhu To
Aap Jaise Nalayak Dost Bahot Yaad Aate Hai

=>
I m not Wealthy but i have Rich Heart,
I m not Best but i will try my Best,
I may not be Right every time but
I m Surely not Wrong to choose U as my Friend !

=>
There are 3 Chambers in my HEART.
1 for PAPA,
1 for MAA,
1 for GOD.
oh! wat about u dear
Sorry no place for u
in my heart……..
bcoz frendz like u
are my heartbeat..

=>
Years may fly,
tears may dry,
but my friendship with u will never die.

=>
Aik hassi jo hasa de
Aik ansoo jo rula de
Aik aarzoo jo jaga de
Aik chahat jo samjha de
Her aahat jo jaan le
Uss rishtay ka naam hai
***** DOSTI*****

=>
I kept your name in my JOURNAL,
and posted you in the LEDGER of my heart,
you wont be classified as FIXED ASSETS,
because the MARKET VALUE of friendship
will never DEPRECIATE from heart.

=>
2 know U is an adventure,
2 care 4 U is an art,
2 listen 2 U is an honor,
2 talk 2 U is a pleasure,
but 2 have U as my friend,
Is an absolute treasure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 SMS Bunches is powered by Blogger - designed by Jaydeep vaniya