Comments

Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Happy Birthday SMS in English Birthday wishes SMS Collections

Posted by at 01:49 Read our previous post
=>
Happy Birthday Sister
I hope ur day is special
just like you!
=>
My you have:
All the joy your heart can hold;
All the smiles a day can bring;
All the blessings a life can unfold;
May you get the world's best in everything.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

=>
Life has its Golden moments
& a lovely sister like U
Makes them unforgettable
Happy birthday

=>
A wish 4 ur b'day..
whatever u ask may u recieve..
what ever u seek..
whatever u find..
whatever ur wish may it be fun field on ur b'day and always..
Happy Birthday Sister

=>
God bless u always with beauty joy and sunshine
God bless u always with every gud things
God bless u with his spcl love
Happy b'day sister

=>
B-be yourself.
I-Invite new challenges
R-recall pas triumphs.
T-trust ur instincts
D-derire only the best
A-affirm ur strength.
Y-u're got what i takes!!!

=>
This SMS is 4 D wonderful
sisters of this world
Thank u didi 4 always being there on my
side and for helping me in those infinite
ways which I cannot even remember…
Happy Birthday

=>
Mountain rain or summer heat;
Your friendship is the reason why I breathe.
Tell me dear what is sweet?
Is that you or your heartbeats?
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

=>
I wish you well;
I wish you peace;
I wish you love;
I wish you true.
But the most I wish for is a wonderful life for you!
Warm birthday greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 SMS Bunches is powered by Blogger - designed by Jaydeep vaniya