Comments

Pages

Saturday 14 September 2013

Love Hurts SMS/Messages - Hurts in Love Quotes

Posted by at 05:37 Read our previous post
<3 Love Hurts SMS/Messages - Hurts in Love Quotes <3

=>
“Must I go bound while you go free
Must I love a manwho doesn't love me
Must I be born with so little art
As to love a man who'll break my Heart”

=>
Most hurting Line by a true Love:
If U will leave me,
I prOmise U will cOme back Once
with ur OPEN EYES to see my CLOSED EYES..!!

=>
“To make one person the center of your world is bound to end in disaster. There are too many factors outside your control.”

=>
“And why is it that time speeds and slows depending on your attendance?
I’d like a steady clock, a reliable clock, isolated from the progressive beating of my heart.”

=>
If I cut myself will u be there to stop me? If i am about to jump will u save me? If I'm about to pull the trigger will u love me enough to save me from myself ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 SMS Bunches is powered by Blogger - designed by Jaydeep vaniya