Comments

Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

Miss You SMS/Messages Collection - Missing U Quotes for Girl Friends

Posted by at 06:16 Read our previous post
=>
Do u think u r 1?
that I cant live widout U.
well, if u think that i think about u soo much
nd I miss u always
then u r absolutely
correct !!!

=>1
Yaad mein teri ankhe bharta hai koi….
Har saans ke saath tujhe yaad karta hai koi….
Maut ti aisi cheez hai jisko aana hi hai….
Lakin teri judai mein har roz marta hai koi..!!

=>
I am waiting and hoping and wishing 4 D time, when we can be together again! I Miss You!

=>
Zindagi Me Hum Ne Kabhi Kuch
Chaha Hi Nahi,
Jise Chaha Use Kabhi Paaya Hi
Nahi,
Jise Paaya Use Yun Kho Diya,
Jaise Zindagi Me Kabhi Koi Aaya Hi Nahi..

=>
I eat T.V
&
watch D Food.
I baked Book
&
studies cake.
I switched off D bed
&
slept on fan.
This is de condition wen
I MISS U

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 SMS Bunches is powered by Blogger - designed by Jaydeep vaniya