Comments

Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Romantic Love SMS - New Love Quotes Collection

Posted by at 03:59 Read our previous post
=>
What is a flower,
Without the sun…?
What is the earth,
Without the sky…?
What am I without you?
That is why I tell you…
” I LOVE YOU ”

=>
I asked God for a flower,
He gave me a garden…
I asked for a tree,
He gave me a forest…
I asked for a river,
He gave me an ocean…
I asked for a love,
He gave me you my lover…
Love you for ever & ever!!!

=>
This Love is LOve the Love best love way Love to Love say Love to Love U Love that Love I Love Miss Love U Love, 
Read it again widout word Love.!   

=>
Love is like a bird,
Love is like a bird, if u hold it tightly it dies, if u hold it slightly , it flies, plz take good care of it.. DOn't Luv 1, don't Luv2, but Luv 1 who Luvs u! 

=>
Take my eyes but let me see U
Take my eyes but let me see U...Take my mind but let me Think about U...Take my Hand but let me Touch U...But don't try to take my Heart coz its already with U.. 

=>
Simple Bye makes us cry,
Simple Bye makes us cry,
Simple joke makes us Laugh,
Simple care makes us fall in Luv,
Simple Touch makes us feel better,
But i hope my simple MSG makes u smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 SMS Bunches is powered by Blogger - designed by Jaydeep vaniya