Comments

Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Valentine's Hug Day 2014 SMS/Messages - Happy Hug Day SMS for Lovers

Posted by at 00:35 Read our previous post

About Valentine's Hug Day 2014

Hug Day is 6th Day of Valentine week, this is not a National hug day which was on 21 January, its a valentine Hug Day, this day are mostly celebrated by Two Lovers, and Boy friends and Girl friends, 

On this day, that is not a public holiday but it celebrates by Love Birds, they are meet and hug together with express their love feelings and give promise to be together forever, Hug Day is very cute and awesome day for lovers couple <3, If two lovers are not meet with together then they can send lovely Hug SMS/Messages to her/his love.

Valentine's Hug Day SMS / Messages Collections 

--> 
Hug Is The Best Medical Cure For Every Disease,
Every Patient Needs A Hug For Curement.
A Hug Is Like A Boomerang You Get It Back Right Away.
Happy Hug Day…

-->
TaLk to me wHen i’m boReD,
kiSS me wHen i’m saD,
hug me wHen i cRy,
caRe for me wHen i diE,
loVe me When i’m sTill Alive.
Happy hug dAY……

-->
After An Emotional Hug,
Girl whispers to Boy: If You Hug Me once More Like that,
I will be yours forever.
Boy: Thanks
FOR THE WARNING!

-->
Just do me a favor,
Put ur left hand on ur right shoulder and
Ur right hand on ur left shoulder.
Guess what …
I just messaged you a hug.

-->
HERE IS A FREE HUG FOR YOU!
Keeps it going by passing?
This hug on to your friends.
Enjoyable Hug Day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 SMS Bunches is powered by Blogger - designed by Jaydeep vaniya