Comments

Pages

Saturday 27 February 2016

Cute Love Quotes for Her - You are My Life My Love SMS/Msg

Posted by at 05:41 Read our previous post

You are My Life My Love Quotes - Love quote for GF - Love Life SMS

-->
I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ― Nicholas Sparks

-->
You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had ― Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook)
Cute Love quotes for her, short love quotes for him, cute quotes about love status, cute quotes on love, best love quotes for him, cute quotes for whatsapp love status
You Are My Life My Love
-->
Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for.

-->
If I knew I would be falling in love with an angel, I would have searched for you harder and found you sooner.

-->
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever

-->
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it... you and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough ― George Moore

-->
To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.

-->
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 SMS Bunches is powered by Blogger - designed by Jaydeep vaniya